Oh god, don't even get me started about her so-called personality. She made fun of me for I don't know HOW long because I loved the Beatles. Then we get to college, and we meet this boy Chris. She was all "omgz hez so0o0o0o hawt".. (Personally, I found the kid to be quite hideous. But I digress) Anyway, Chris loved the Beatles too, so we'd talk about them.. and she'd be completely lost. The next day, she was a regular Beatlemaniac. So fake.

We weren't just living in the same house - Oh no. We were dormmates. We were in the same room and she never bothered to watch the movie.

As for DVC, don't mind him. He's Asian.

And I think I would have punched your friend in the face, had he said that to me.

Palahniuk is infinitely better. I've read a couple of his books, I'm currently reading Lullaby and Diary. Well, that is when I have time. Sooomebody likes to keep me glued to the computer. And that same soooooomebody suggested Irvine Welsh to me also. I'll give you a hint. He's got a fanclub. Hah.

But yeah, Jocelyn's just one big ball of fake. I rarely hang out with her anymore. If only she could be as musically and cinematically elite as I am. Then again, if only the world could be as elite as I, it'd be a much better place.

Yeah, I totally went there.

President of the long_lost_corleone Fan Club