Sounds like your roommate is in serious need of a personality.
and you want to tell me that you're living in the same house, you got the GF DVD lying there, and she never wanted to see it??? - she should be locked in prison for that! No parole!

(I wanted to say that she should be executed or something like that, but Im just gonna wait for DVC to show his face in this thread with his usual non-controversial comment: "I hope she'll die of cancer" )

"play with the fishes" ? AAAHHHHH my ears!!!
tell her to see the movie or shut the fuck up!
that reminds me of a stupid fella I met who told me "Im gonna make you an offer you cant deny"....he also told me that the name "Bada Bing" was invented by David Chase :rolleyes: ...but its getting worse, believe it or not, one time my friend was watching GF3 and this dumbass pops in asking if we got filtered water (of course we dont!and then he starts preaching to us about how unhealthy it is to drink from the tap...but thats another lame story about him)so anyway, he invited himself (as always) to watch the movie with my friend, and then when Michael said "Just when I thought I was out..." he got up screaming : "Hey, thats Sil's line! and this guy doesnt even know how to do it!" :rolleyes:

Palahniuk sounds much, much better -I've only read "Fight Club" and I loved it. Im gonna start reading "Survivor" soon.
Do u read Irvine Welsh as well? if not, u should, start with "Trainspotting" of course, neat stuff

"Come out and take it, you dirty, yellow-bellied rat, or I'll give it to you through the door!"

- James Cagney in "Taxi!" (1932)