Quote:
Originally posted by Fame:
Bogey, I havent checked "random post whoring" for a century now, but I guess that if I do, I'll be reading the following :

post 9875 : ARGGG, my stupid roommate is driving me crazy!

post 9911 : Fucking roommates!

post 9913 : I really have to kill my roommate!

etc

Am I right?

well if she's still a problem, heres my solution :

Take the book, "The Godfather Returns", wrap it up real nice, and give it to her. It will be the "perfect" gift.

(...tell her that you'd be very upset if she wont read it all )

I can also suggest other "gifts" if you have more than one roommate...PM me for instructions!
She'd probably read it and love it. But only if someone she liked said that it was the most amazing piece of literature ever to grace this Earth. Because that's just how she is. She bought The Godfather the game for the sole reason because our friend Gary said he liked the Godfather. I've been ranting and raving and quoting the movie for as long as she's known me, and she hasn't so much as bothered to rent the movie. Or hell, she doesn't have to spend a thing (even though daddy will pay for it ) I would have let her borrow it! But noooooo.

One time she told me she was going to make me 'play with the fishes'... I'm pretty sure that's what it was. At any rate, she completely butchered the "sleep with the fishes" reference.

Haha. But yeah, she's not so bad now.. but that's just because she started dating her old boyfriend again (my ex) so she's spending all her time with him and blowing me off. But I'm perfectly okay with that. The less time I spend with her the more I like her.

Haha, but I ended up not even reading so much as the first page of The Godfather Returns. I couldn't bring myself to do it. Instead I got a couple Palahniuk books.. infinately better, I'm sure.

President of the long_lost_corleone Fan Club