Well, I'm very proud that I got this book done is only 26 days. The length of the book didn't bother me as much except I felt it didn't provide a lot of "suspensfulness" as the other books did. In book 1, they're looking for the Sorcerer's Stone, book 2 the Chamber of Secrets, book 3 trying to figure out who how Sirius broke out of Azkaban and why he's after Harry/fighting dementors, book 4 the Triwizard Tournament. What really disappointed me in this book was just not a real interesting "central theme" as the other books had. I plan on reading The Half-Blood Prince before I go back to school in August.

SPOILERS

I loved the whole Harry vs Umbridge feud and the fact that Ron, Herminone and Malfoy were made prefects. Also that Ron, Ginny, Malfoy, Crabbe and Goyle are all playing Quiditch. And I was VERY surprised to hear that Sirius died (I had no idea that was coming). But what pissed me off most about this book is that it was like reading a journal of Harry. It was like, today I went to Defense Against the Dark Arts class, got detention from Umbridge, got kicked off the Quiditch team and that's it. Then when it got to the end I was TOTALLY pissed that the fight between Dumbledore and Voldemort was so short and that Voldemort just ran with Bellatrix. The last 2 chapters were good (The Lost Prophecy and The Second War Begins) but overall I was disappointed with this book.

END OF SPOILERS