Quote:
Originally posted by kevon45uk:

Also, I love Stephen King. He is a proper writer. So don't presume that I think his stuff is crap. I don't.
I think you're the one that should quit the "presuming."

I've read all of the Harry Potter books, and yet you "presume" that people who read the Harry Potter books, or any other book that has caught public interest, you think that's all we read.

I think we should change the word "presume" to "assume". And we all know what happens when we assume. Just read a post by kevon45uk.

Quote:
Originally posted by kevon45uk:
Are you the kind of person who thinks reading is attaching one word to the next? Thereby getting a sentence.
Well, if you want to break reading down to it's most basic terms, that's exactly what reading is.

Webster's Dictionary says reading is "to learn from what one has seen or found in writing or printing."

Here's some advice, kevon. Lose the condescending, prissy "holier than thou" attitude that you've displayed throughout this thread. You aren't better than anybody, so don't you dare talk down to anybody on these boards.

Good day, sir.

"Growing up my dad was like 'You have a great last name, Galifianakis. Galifianakis...begins with a gal...and ends with a kiss...' I'm like that's great dad, can we get it changed to 'Galifianafuck' please?" -- Zach Galifianakis