Quote:
I really can't see anything here. None of these are original novels. Are they?
Do you see the bit at the top of the page where it says "movies based on books"???

Quote:
Okay: Frankenstein. But seriously corrupted. I bet you still think that the monster was called Frankenstein.
Actually the doctor's name was Frankenstein. The Monster wasn't given a name. I've read the book, and its sitting in my closet.

Quote:
And do you really think that Forrest Gump was a novel? Let alone thinking it was a great film?
Did I stutter in my post where I said they were all excellent movies in my opinion?

Quote:
Is there anyone else in the room? Is there anybody here who thinks that The Great Escape (a great film) was also once a novel?
You do know, that its BASED ON A TRUE STORY, don't you? Paul Brickhill took part in it, documented it, wrote a book on it, and it was made into a GREAT movie.
(Actually as a bit of a side note, my granddad was at the same POW Camp that it took place in )

I think I see what the problem is here. You think (very wrongly) that you and your opinion are better than everyone else.

The last book I read was Brave New World. And before that, Animal Farm, and before that I read the complete works of Edgar Allen Poe. I could go on, but I'll stop.

And stop sounding so fucking pompous.

President of the long_lost_corleone Fan Club