This thread is a good idea, I think. Well, I recently finished Hell's Angels by Hunter S. Thompson, Of Mice And Men by Steinbeck and Choke by Chuck Palahniuk. I loved all three.

Right now, I am halfway through Night by Elie Wiesel, and about a quarter of the way through Fear and Loathing on the Campaigne Trail: 72 by Hunter Thompson. And while I am at it, I will mention I am planning to re-read Chuck Palahniuk's Fight Club and my absolute favorite book, Hunter Thompson's Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas. I believe this will be my hundreth time reading Fear and Loathing, right on the mark (I am dead serious, too).

Once all this is done, I want to finish reading the remaining Hunter Thompson books, starting with Curse of Lono.

"Somebody told me when the bomb hits, everybody in a two mile radius will be instantly sublimated, but if you lay face down on the ground for some time, avoiding the residual ripples of heat, you might survive, permanently fucked up and twisted like you're always underwater refracted. But if you do go gas, there's nothing you can do if the air that was once you is mingled and mashed with the kicked up molecules of the enemy's former body. Big-kid-tested, motherf--ker approved."