Quote:
Originally posted by ginaitaliangirl:
After seeing Don Jasani's thread on his John Lennon book, I wanted to share that I'm reading Belushi, the biography of John Belushi. My parents gave it to me - I've just read a couple of chapters in my free time, so far, but I love it. He was such an interesting person - perhaps it'd be more fitting to say, an interesting character - and I'm really enjoying learning more about his life. All I ever knew him as, growing up, was Jake Blues, but I'm finally exposing myself to the complete John Belushi.
It's an excellent book.

Speaking of Belushi biographies, I read the anti-"Belushi", Wired.

A complete character assasination and total abdomation of a book. Complete garbage portrayl. Bob Woodward never met Belushi, yet had his complete thoughts down in many situations that were never told to anyone.

Al Franken said it best when describing the book;

"Tom Davis said the best thing about Wired. He said it’s as if someone wrote a book about your college years and called it Puked. And all it was about was who puked, when they puked, what they ate before they puked and what they puked up. No one read Dostoevsky, no one studied math, no one fell in love and nothing happened but people puking."

Hey, how's it going?