I'm fine, fortunately. Two of the bombs were planted in stations which I pass through on my way in on the underground, right at the time it was happening. They stopped us getting off the train at Kings Cross station, and when I got off at Victoria station to change lines, they told everyone it was an electrical fault and to leave the station and get a bus. It was mayhem, but no-one suspected anything, we just thought it was the usual London Transport mess. I got a bus from Victoria to Kensington where I work, and then I found out that there'd been explosions, they said due to a Power Surge. Then the reports came through that there had been explosions on buses too, so we knew then that it was terrorists. I was calling my fiancé like mad on his mobile phone but couldn't get through....I was panicking like mad until he called back to say he's ok. Its difficult to get through to anyone now as most of the mobile phone networks in central London have gone down. The police are telling people to stay indoors, but I'm panicking now...I just want to go home!!

Reports are coming through its Al-Queeda, what a surprise. These bastards make me sick!!

...there's people who would pay a lot of money for that information. But then your daughter would lose a father..instead of gaining a husband.