THE IMPOSSIBLE DREAM...

A woman was walking along the beach when she stumbled upon a genie's lamp. She picked it up and rubbed it, and lo-and-behold, a genie appeared. The genie said to her, "I can grant you one wish, but only one wish! So...what will it be?"

The young woman thought for a moment, and then pulled out a map of the Middle East from her back pack.

"See these countries, Egypt, Syria, Lebanon, Iran, Iraq, Palestine and Israel etc.? Well I want them all to live in peace" she said.

The Genie studied the map, then commented, What the fuck, lady! These countries have been fighting one another for hundreds of years. This is impossible, better try another wish," the Genie grunted.

"Well" responded the young woman, "then I want the perfect man. A guy who is kind, compassionate, and gentle, who likes children and housework, loves to cook, and will help me clean the house...even if it's Super Bowl Sunday."

The puzzled Genie just stared at the young woman for a long, hard minute, and then finally retorted, "Show me that fucking map again, lady."
-

Happy Monday GBB!

Last edited by NYMafia; 04/22/24 05:57 AM.