Originally Posted by Giacalone
Originally Posted by RushStreet
I don't really think the average person understands what kind of animals these guys are.

Truer words have never been spoken. People watch these movies and think these guys have many admirable qualities. Some guys are certainly nicer than others, but the top brass is usually messed up. These are the guys who got their hands dirty at a young age and truly lived a godawful life. They might be somewhat smart at times, but you don't want these people in your life. I'd rather hang with a librarian than John Gotti

What comes to mind about Gotti, I'll use on example that relates to what I was talking about. When he was in prison, he was talking to his grandson and daughter. His daughter was telling him of a problem she was having with another parent in her sons school. Gotti mentioned he was willing to cut that ladys tongue out if necessary. He literally would have made it happen if it would have came down to it and other bad shit would have happened as well more than likely such as a couple of his guys taking turns on her fucking her in the ass. I can guarantee you that and they would have taken great pleasure in doing so.