Polito's so-called extortion was him getting angry that a bettor who was given credit was not paying up. He did not go into a business and tell someone they had to pay him money or else--that is what extortion laws were meant for.

Capeci and a few in law enforcement are really out for Polito, especially their flunky Gerry Capeci. I noticed Capeci started writing more and more about Polito thookie D;Urso. Then it was revealed a book is coming out by the FBI agent who handled D'Urso. I bet Gangland will be covering this story.

Capeci has written lovingly about D'Urso, including astray last year of how brave and tough he was. The book was supposed to come out last year, then the release was pushed back till November, Then it was delayed again, with one author (A former prosecutor) dropping out. Polito did time for a murder the turned out to be innocent of, yet Capeci keeps trying to spin it that he is out on a technicality, I think a combination of trying to place a rat, help and FBI agent with his book, and get back at a guy they framed (As if that is his fault) all contribute to the book push.

Capeci also calls Politos former co-defendent , who sued for wrongful conviction and won, a "Genovese Mafia gangster) even though there is not indication of that. The book, if it ever comes out is also going to have D'Urso claiming a female FBI agent fired him to have sex over a long period of time.