with it now being confirmed that celestin was wearing the marauders colors we can now place him and his associates firmly in the camp of martin robert and the mtl HA. the marauders mc are a newer support club and are said to provide security at HA runs and funerals apparently. members of the marauders mc have also been linked direct to robert, eric bleau comes to mind. it could be said that this is a loss for the rizzuto-sollecito clan, but i am not convinced celestin was ever totally allied with them. celestin was loyal to woolley and worked with him and HA members and associates during the magot/mastiff period (2012-2015).

all said with even these small morsels of intell leaking out it does clear the picture a bit as to who may have murdered celestins brother. we can rule out the HA en masse. it certainly was not anha otna as he is allied with patrick lock a full patch member. possible the rizzuto-sollecito clan but as i mentioned above what proof do we have that such a close alliance or working relationship amongst r-s and celestin ever existed? i have never read of a single mafia member from any clan, let alone the r-s that was tasked with being the link or drug supplier for celestin. this poses another question. how involved are the rizzuto-sollecito clan in street level drug sales anyway or drug trafficking in general. there have been many oft repeated claims of involvement in high level drug trafficking but these were legally thrown out against the 2 leaders of said clan in 2019.the other claims of drug trafficking are historical not current. there is no doubt the rizzutos were once high level importers of all kinds of narcotics, but this was decades ago, likely there involvement today is financing some imports of only cocaine. the main business for the r-s clan is 'the book' and all the rackets it revolves around. all to say i dont think the motive for the recent attacks against the celestin gang involves a dispute over drug territory related to the r-s clan.