Anyone who watched Joeys podcast today, he exposed today what I have been telling you guys for years on here which is the truth and reality about Alite and Lowman.

Yes, I have been telling people this for years about Alite and Lowman.

Alite and Lowman found each about 7-8 years ago on the internet as two complete, broke misfit internet frauds who were obsessed with fraudulently portraying to gullible people that they were a part of the life at one time, which isn’t true. Alite and Lowman both collect disability checks from the government and are both lying fraud rats. They then both decided to pull their disability checks together and rent a dumpy one bedroom apartment together that they partitioned with a wall. Alite is a pill head who uses prescription pills and who also uses prescription pills to try and hook up with young, drug addicted vulnerable women. Alite has also hooked up with women who were brain damaged and on the spectrum , that’s his MO.

Anyways, Alite and Lowman while rooming together in a one bedroom apartment both get caught abusing an 18 year old girl with a pill addiction who is also intellectually challenged and they both point the finger at each other and end their roommate situation. Alite then moves in with his 20 something year old son to live in his son’s basement and Lowman runs crying to the Gotti’s asking for money and finds section 8 Housing for himself.

Fast Forward to 2024, Lowman is still in Section 8 Housing and Alite is still living in his sons basement and I heard from a reliable source and have seen pictures that Alite is fucking a fat chick with brain damage and a prescription pill addiction that he picked up recently at the American Hotel bar in Freehold who actually is low enough IQ/stupid enough to believe Alite that he is a Wiseguy.

Alite also recently got his food stamp card denied grocery shopping at the Freehold ShopRite and started carrying on to the 16 year old cashier being a tough guy screaming, “Do you know who I am?!?”

These are all FACTS about Alite and Lowman that they don’t want the 7 people from New Zealand who support and believe them to find out.

Hahahahahahahaha! These clowns make me laugh so hard.

-Dante

Last edited by DanteMoltisanti; 04/11/24 04:31 PM. Reason: Spelling error