I think black crime is a lot different. They usually engage in car jacking, indiscriminate shootings, muggings, robbery of innocent people including young girls and the elderly, and things of that nature. Also, blacks NEVER have any structure in the home and the majority of blacks are born to very young mothers out of wedlock with no man in the house.
Most aspiring mobsters arent going to go into a restaurant and rob patrons of their jewelry. Most aspiring mobsters arent going to ride on the back of a scooter and steal a young girls necklace as she is walking home from school. Most aspiring mobsters arent going to shoot someone in a school yard or into a crowd of innocent people at a birthday party. Most aspiring mobsters arent going to point a gun at someone and steal their sneakers or their cell phone. Most aspiring mobsters arent going to go into walmart with a group and start stealing everything in site. Most aspiring mobsters who are locked up in prison arent going to look to rape a bunch of black kids. I can go on but the difference is vast. Nothing cool about that.
I dont condone mobsters at all but if given a choice, would you rather live in a neighborhood with aspiring mafia guys or a bunch of black gang member types???

Last edited by Lenox; 03/30/24 03:01 PM.