Originally Posted by Giacalone
When John Gotti said to his grandson and I quote "Being a ni--er is an embarrassment" he was echoing every mob guy out there.

The same Gotti also had to kiss the ass of a few rednecks, hillbillies and trailer trash in the Aryan Brotherhood to avoid getting shanked in prison. So I don't think even he - a notoriously powerful boss of arguably the second most powerful criminal organization in the country - at one time was in the position to look down on anyone.

If you make a shitload of money from any racket, it's safe to say you have been committing crime in at least some kind of organized manner. And there are plenty of black gang members who run drug operations that generate a shitload of money.

Don't forget that in LCN families - still probably regarded as the most organized crime can get - there are quite a few members that are barely capable of running a decent racket. The Genovese family has two soldiers whose best known hustle is selling illegal firework to high school kids and they've been known for doing so since the 80's. I'm willing to bet there are old boys up in the Appalachians that are making more money selling oxy and meth than those two make from selling some stolen firework.
In Philly a made man got busted in a drug case involving a childlike size of narcotics with a white boy Eminem wannabe as his supplier.

I know for a fact that in the Netherlands there are black Surinamese and CuraƧaoan crews involved in bringing in tons of cocaine. These kind of operations can most definitely be regarded as organized crime.

Claiming that there's no such thing as black organized crime groups and that basically 99% of black guys involved in crime are petty bums is biased bs. And if any of you choose to die in that hill, you can suit yourself, it's still a free world in the West. But I'm still gonna think that's nothing but biased bs.