Originally Posted by BlackFamily
Originally Posted by Giacalone
Originally Posted by BlackFamily
Originally Posted by Giacalone
The most dysfunctional "organized crime" groups are black groups. In fact, they are so disorganized that it's even a challenge to file their activities under the organized crime umbrella. They have never been able to organize or establish a sophisticated unit that lasted for a significant amount of time. All you need to do is look at the Bloods and the Crips. I am very familiar with their history in Los Angeles and their lack of progress as criminals. There are no gangbangers who are millionaires. That is not to say that you don't have powerful individuals who are affiliated with them or a particular set. You have your Suge Knights and your Harry-Os, but even they try to limit their interactions with that world. You are not a racist for pointing out facts! There's plenty of smart black people around, but you won't find them throwing up gang signs.

Clearly you & Rush have a bias and needs to be cleared up. I have been posting Black Underworld topics since 2012. Literally going on 12+ years now. So your either go through my posts about and actually learn something new ( recent ex: $550 million fraud scheme by a Crip in CA prison) or stop these posts about Mobsters networking with Black crime groups since i doubt yall can tell a Jamaican, Haitian, Afro American apart. This been going for decades, all these scumbags care about is money.

A Crip in prison LOL

You are funny. As far as mob guys collaborating with black gangs or even black individuals, it is quite rare overall. You might find some form of it in Montreal or even in New York, but the overwhelming majority of Italian-American wiseguys absolutely despise black criminals. All you need to do is listen to some wiretaps that have been made public

I remember when Sammy Gravano first came out of prison in 1995, he talked about this. Do you know how Staten Island reacted to his own daughter having a child with her black boyfriend? Yes, Karen Gravano has also gone on record about how blacks are viewed in those circles. Later of course Sammy changed his tune because he wanted to get into the good graces of some black podcasters. When John Gotti said to his grandson and I quote "Being a ni--er is an embarrassment" he was echoing every mob guy out there. They absolutely despise blacks. This is not my bias. John Gotti said this.

All you need to do is look at the facts. There really is no black organized crime. There is just black disorganized crime. I know you'll probably try to bring up the Shower Posse or some drug organizations that barely lasted longer than five minutes, but there's nothing they've put together that comes even close to the Italians, the Mexicans, the Colombians, the Russians, you just name it.

The Crip in prison is again a recent example. Literally since the 80s to present there have been numerous citywide to regional drug distrubution networks amongst LA & Chicago street gangs from retail to midlevel/wholesale level.*

Apparently the fact that the Montreal,Toronto, NYC, NJ, PA, & Chicago mobsters and associates clearly collobarates with Black racketeers despite bigotry existing in both underworlds. All this talk about personal dislike certainly doesn't carry over to business.

If there was no Black OC then the FBI/DEA/ATF must be having a hard time figuring out how that La Cosa Nostra, Drug Cartels, Asian OC, Middle Eastern OC, Russian OC, Albanian OC, Armenian OC are doing business with various Afro crime groups. Your statement means your completely ignorant to real life underworld cases or your new to real life underworld networks. If the latter, read my posts on the Black underworld. I'l start you off with HIDTA ( High Intensity Drug Trafficking Areas) annual reports in which it list the number of DTOs investigated and dismantled and it's characteristics. From Wholesale to retail level crime groups involved in a myriad of activities. Black DTOs are in the hundreds nationwide at the WHOLESALE level with various influence depending where you looking. This is to say that the Flenorysl Brothers ( aka BMF) isn't a rare case and that there are many operating at their level. Heck just look at Detroit metro: "Black DTOs are the majority of wholesale distrubutors"
Certainly more than a 5 mins operations going on. I strongly recommend you remove your bias before making statements on other groups your not familiar with.

Do you believe that the black gangs are aware that the Italians they do business with think they are pieces of shit outside of business??? Honest answer please.

Last edited by RushStreet; 03/26/24 05:09 PM.