Originally Posted by Giacalone
The most dysfunctional "organized crime" groups are black groups. In fact, they are so disorganized that it's even a challenge to file their activities under the organized crime umbrella. They have never been able to organize or establish a sophisticated unit that lasted for a significant amount of time. All you need to do is look at the Bloods and the Crips. I am very familiar with their history in Los Angeles and their lack of progress as criminals. There are no gangbangers who are millionaires. That is not to say that you don't have powerful individuals who are affiliated with them or a particular set. You have your Suge Knights and your Harry-Os, but even they try to limit their interactions with that world. You are not a racist for pointing out facts! There's plenty of smart black people around, but you won't find them throwing up gang signs.

Correct, and I'm glad you understand my logic. I do not understand why any organized crime group would want to associate with these people let alone dress like them. Wow, just wow. I am fucking mind blown on this bullshit that is happening today.