Originally Posted by RushStreet
So you are saying that Gotti was a minority when it came to his feelings? BTW I highly doubt that as many guys from that generation openly hated guys who were black and low life scumbags. This is why their daughters would never ever date a black guy and their sons wouldn't ever think of dating a black girl. It was forbidden!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If any of his crew would have associated with the people he hated he would have had them whacked as well. Even in the movie Goodfellas they talk about how much they hate them and that is based on how it was in real life. Not really sure why the new generation is o open to dealing with these people. You are not talking about good people here. Why the fuck would you assocaite with people who are going to more than likely rat on you to save their own ass? Black criminals will fuck you over in a second, that is a fact.

Its very confusing as to why the younger generation in todays LCN dresses like they are a ghetto black hoodlum rapper. Fuckin Joke to be honest with you that they idolize these pieces of shit. There grandfathers would have put a bullet in their fuckin head for being so fucking stupid. Do not try to justify their actions, as they are bullshit. You know it, I know it.

I admire John Gotti, but I sure as fuck don't admire Peter Pan that is for sure. If he's the future of LCN then its fucked that is for sure.

Bro STFU, you’re weird