THE WORLD WOMENS DAY CONFERENCE

At the World Women’s Day Conference, the first speaker, who was from England, came up to the podium to address the assembled crowd: "At last year's conference we spoke about being more assertive with our husbands. Well after the conference I went home and informed my husband Nigel that I would no longer cook for him, and that from now on he would have to do it all himself. After the first day I saw nothing. After the second day I saw nothing. But by the third day I saw that he had took to the stove and cooked a wonderful roasted lamb."

The entire audience of women stood up and cheered her….

Then the second speaker, from America, came to the podium and stood up: "After last year's conference I went home and told my husband Ken that I would no longer do his laundry, and that from now on he would have to wash and fold it himself. After the first day I saw nothing. After the second day I saw nothing. But by the third day, I saw that he had done his laundry, and not only that, but he had done my wash as well."

Once again, the wildly enthusiastic audience stood up and applauded her speech….

Then the third speaker, a woman from Southern Italy, walked up to the podium and spoke: "After last year's conference, I went home and told my husband Peppino that I would no longer do his shopping, and that from that day forward he would have to do it himself. After the first day I saw nothing. After the second day I saw nothing. But by the third day, I was able see a little bit out of my left eye."
-

Happy Sunday folks!