When Tony Ducks was demoted? It was Benny Indiviglio, a major pusher in the dope trade for Carmine T. There are a fewo stories about it. Tony Ducks would have been killed, but it was Joe Lucchese and another guy who saved Corallo. One story is a sitdown took place where there was a beef on Benny from the Bonanno family against Joe Bonanno, and the Gambino family on Indiviglio being to close had helping members of Joe's faction in some way. Carmine was supposed to show up and never did, so Corallo, Joe Lucchese, and another Capo showed up. Another story is that Benny was dealing on territory that he was warned countless time on not to deal there. Same players of the Lucchese family were there, but it was the Genovese and a zip this time. Lastly a beef was made that Indiviglio was sleeping with a members wife.
Regardless the story, Corallo never got the ok from Thomas Lucchese to kill Benny, but the fact that Tony ducks was spared and only suffered demotion is a testament that Thomas Lucchese and other high ranking members in the families thought highly of Corallo. This happened in 65' and Carmine T waited till the summer of 66 to bring this up, most likely means he did not care for Indiviglio, but used his death to his advantage.

"I have this Nightmare. I'm on 5th avenue watching the St. Patrick's Day parade and I have a coronary and nine thousand cops march happily over my body." Chief Sidney Green