THE SUGAR BOWL...

One day, Mrs. Esposito came to visit her son Anthony to have dinner.

Anthony lived with a female roommate named Maria.

During the course of the meal, his mother couldn't help but notice how pretty her son's roommate was. Over the course of the evening, while watching the two interact, she started to wonder if there was more between Anthony and his roommate than met the eye.

Reading his mother's thoughts, Anthony replied, "I know what you must be thinking mama, but I assure you, Maria and I are just platonic roommates.''

About a week later, Maria approached Anthony and softly broached the question, "Anthony, ever since your mother came to dinner, I've been unable to find the silver sugar bowl. You don't think she would take it, do you?"

"I seriously doubt it, but I'll email her anyway and ask just to be sure." So he sat down and wrote an email...

"Dear Mama, I'm not saying that you "did" take the sugar bowl from my house, and I'm not saying that you "did not" take it. But the fact remains that it's been missing ever since you were here for dinner...Your Loving Son, Anthony"
-
A few days later, Anthony received a response email from his mama which read:

"My dear Anthony, I'm not saying that you "do" sleep with Maria, and I'm not saying that you "do not" sleep with her. But the fact remains that if she was sleeping in her OWN bed, she certainly would have found the sugar bowl by now...Your Loving Mama
---

The moral of the story is...Never try and "Boo Sheeta" you Mama!