Originally Posted by NYMafia
Originally Posted by LaLouisiane
Originally Posted by NYMafia
As of today, Thursday, February 29th....

27 Families, 215 satellite locations, 400+ made guys and associates....and counting!

If you don't mind me saying so, it's a very unique kind of expose'

Any of you guys have any insight on who the Colombo and Gambino point guys are in New Orleans? And are they working together, or separate entities?

To my knowledge, neither family traditionally ever really had a presence in N.O. Although, during the 1980s or so, I did read that several guys, led by a fellow named Tufano or T u f a r o (if memory serves me,) had relocated down there and was somewhat active. Supposedly this guy was connected to the Colombo crew and was a narcotics dealer.

Now whether there's any truth to those assertions is something else altogether. (I, personally, have no such knowledge about it. I never researched it. I'm just relating what I once read.)

Another instance (I vaguely remember) was a few guys around the Joe Gallo faction of the Gambinos fooling around with gambling in N.O.
--
As far as the Gambinos go, during the 1980s some guys around Ozone Park, Queens with "Ronnie One Arm) were highlighted for some activity in Tampa, FL.

I was listening to an OG Podcast episode with Scott and James and they mentioned something about it. Maybe they will see this thread and give more insight, I know they are on here.

"What are you cacklin' hens cluckin' about?!?!"

"Is that him?!? With the sombrero on?!?"