hey fellas been a bit. been following these wild stories out of quebec city region pretty crazy stuff. a few thoughts/take aways.

it is interesting to note that as more info comes out that this war, i think we can call it that, is a regional one. by this i mean almost exclusive to the qc city area. when this all kicked off i had thoughts that perhaps it was part of a larger conflict between possible groups allied with the mafia vs. the HA as a whole, this doesnt appear to be the case. in particular it doesnt even seem to be against all of the qc city chapter but more exclusive to those full patch and associates allied with mathieu pelletier. as had been mentioned in previous articles the older veteran members of the chapter are not very involved criminally and show no interest in going to war or being sent back to prison in there twilight years. to this point as well after an attack on a trois rivieres clubhouse best info seems that the t.r. chapter and the other 4 in quebec told qc city your on yer own take care of business. so much for brothers in arms.

i also find it funny that the qc city ha have no response to any of this violence whatso ever and then lo and behold the sq comes rolling into town and mass arrests of the rival turmel gang ensue. if u think i am implying some kind of corruption amongst the sq, in the words of world renowned DR. STEVE BRULE...BRINGO!!! it appears as well that a criminal group can murder, shoot up, firebomb at will but until toes and fingers start getting chopped off in the words of the head of the sq 'enough is enough' what a joke. i will be curious to see also if these 22 or so arrests in the past few days will indeed stop anything. likely most if not all of those pinched are already back on the street.

interpol...really. did anyone else look at those pathetic numbers. over 6800 red notices across 196 countries still outstanding. it is not outstanding work interpol, what a useless organization. wolf carroll has been on the run for near 25 years facing much harder charges than turmel with little to no success. to wolf carroll did i read that correct its his son on the turmel side, just when ya thought this couldnt get more convoluted.

and to the possible drug connects for this rebel turmel group. i think the emmanuel pyth roy arrest from 2022 could be a possibility. that group was driving to toronto and bringing back heavy weight as well as firearms and although there was a mention it sold to different groups mafia ha etc it was a red allied org. and those the roy group was sourcing drugs from in toronto was not ha or mafia but an independent import group.

an ever evolving crazy situation that is for sure one that will not be resolved quickly despite the recent arrests.