A: Jerry to Newman after finding out Kramer was eating Kenny’s chicken after trying to boycott it (he was down there, almost had enough food for 2 people…..as long as one of them wasn’t himself as well……if you catch my drift)

Might be a bit off, but tried to get as accurate as I remember…..
Q: ok. So for whatever reason after we got past the toll booth, these rowdy teenagers started antagonizing us. I mean we didn’t do anything to provoke them and I don’t know why they picked us, but they did. We kept trying ignore them and avoid them, but they just kept swerving in all these lanes and weaver. Then one them took out a gun and fired it into the air!!!!!!! And then like 6 miles from the exit they just turned around and left like nothing had happened.

Hey there buddy, What’s Up? Patricia told us you were coming. My name is Luke and I’m team hoarden all the way. I ain’t no bad hombre. Everybody’s gonna tell you I got a big mouth though. I spoil the endings to movies. -Dennis from GLASS

Hey, can we keep it under 60? I’m still trying to pay for all this dental work. -Simon from TRUE LIES