Originally Posted by RushStreet
Originally Posted by ChiTown
Trump reduced legal immigration - the illegal immigrants never stopped coming under him. His wall was total bullshit. If you think he gives a shit about the border or anything other than himself then you gotta be a sucker. The 'Trump was right' should always be followed by 'but never did shit about it.' It's hard when his wife can't even speak English to take it very seriously - and all those Mexicans working at his golf courses and Mar A Lago are all illegals.

Bidens policies have flooded the US with millions more than ever came in during Trumps Presidency. The data proves it and even the Democratic Party admits it.

Your opinion is WRONG and means shit. By the way you are a moron as well.

Agreed and wait ten years when they are taking $4000 a month from your paycheck instead of $2000 and that’s nothing compared to healthcare and housing ect … its a disgusting shit show this White House…. Ive been around a long time and never have I’ve seen this country in the worst shape ever .

The new generations are not like us … we will put a bullet in someone’s head if they walk on my porch and touch my doorknob … and we were taught to keep a couple guns untraceable for certain situations …. But the young people coming up are not going to protect there family or their country .

Last edited by Serpiente; 02/13/24 09:07 PM.

Cackling like a banty Rooster.

I love this," "I just love this."