THE END WE START FROM

Jodie Comer stars as woman (yes, that's actually how she's credited in the film) who is about to give birth when London begins to flood. Unable to stay in her home she soon leaves in search of safety when she's then rushed to the hospital to give birth to her son Zeb. Once there, she meets with her husband R (Joel Fry) and they make their way to R's parents house in the country. Soon she gets separated from R and must find her way back home with only her baby, with no mood of transportation and limited food supplies. I've gotta be honest, I found the film to be a bore. I'm sure this will play well with the feminist as Comer is the "girl boss" mom who rightly puts her newborn son's needs ahead of her own in every and any way possible. Her husband R, is completely weak, fragile, and folds at the first sign of trouble and can't even protect his wife or newborn son. After which, the film follows Comer on her journey back home, coming across allies such as AB (Benedict Cumberbatch) who recently has lost someone close to him and provides food and shelter as well as O (Katherine Waterston), who is in the same situation as Comer with a newborn. Trailer looked meh and my advice would be to avoid this. 5/10