Originally Posted by Giacalone
You are right that Joey is broke. A lot of people seem to have trouble believing that, but I can tell you for an absolute fact that the people in Florida can attest. He literally asks people for money!!

You wanna know who has money? Georgie Borgesi is a millionaire. If Philly has a boss these days, it would probably be him

George B has done it very quietly ! But the feds must be all up in his business “ because he was in the joint for sometime and comes out and legitimately becomes a millionaire and has businesses to support that income . If not the feds will be knocking .

Without someone close flipping we will never know how it ended with Skinny giving up the seat and some of the money to die in his bed ( if he did ) and the envelope he settled for doesn’t appear to be enough.

If you look at the top ten made guys at the top of that family how do they look financially ? Could all of them gotten lucky enough to build legitimate business enough for them and there families to live comfortably in this day where everything cost triple then it did just a few years ago .

Because the indictments on that family doesn’t support these guys making money and living like they do without it being legitimate it seems.

And if Scotts information has credibility people are going to say that NY has no say over Philly or something similar … well can’t be far enough from the truth … in that life it’s all about networking ! And not a little bit … it’s almost all of what they do in legal business or in the family’s business… and when you can’t network it cuts you even more and they don’t have much let alone much to lose especially in the north jersey area but if any of you know the life these guys work with all families and associates and maid members and fringe members … so time or a rat will tell sooner or later.

Last edited by Serpiente; 02/11/24 12:44 PM.

Cackling like a banty Rooster.

I love this," "I just love this."