https://www.corrieredellacalabria.i...-e-lorganizzazione-piu-potente-al-mondo/

Today the 'ndrangheta is the "most powerful organization in the world"
The results of the I-Can project in the report of the Integrated Interagency Police Group: 8 "highly dangerous" and "dangerous" fugitives have been captured since 2020

Since 2020, 8 fugitives have been captured with I-Can
An activity that has made it possible to locate and capture eight 'Ndrangheta fugitives included in the GIIRL's "maximum danger" and "dangerous" lists since 2020 . Specifically, the operations involved 4 countries, with 4 arrests in Spain, 2 in Brazil, 1 in Portugal and 1 in France .
Among the 'Ndrangheta fugitives, the names of: Giuseppe Romeo stand out , recipient of the European Arrest Warrant, included in the list of "dangerous" fugitives, tracked down and arrested in Spain on 11 March 2021, extradited to Italy on 14 May 2021; Francesco Pelle , recipient of the European Arrest Warrant, included in the list of "maximum dangerous fugitives of the special search program", tracked down and arrested in Portugal on 29 March 2021, extradited to Italy on 24 September 2021; Pasquino Vincenzo , included in the list of "dangerous" fugitives, tracked down and arrested in Brazil on 24 May 2021; Rocco Morabito , included in the list of "maximum danger" fugitives of the special search program, tracked down and arrested in Brazil on 24 May 2021, extradited to Italy on 6 July 2022; Domenico Paviglianiti , included in the list of "dangerous" fugitives, tracked down and arrested in Spain on 3 August 2021, extradited to Italy on 1 October 2021; Vittorio Raso , recipient of the European Arrest Warrant, included in the list of "dangerous" fugitives, tracked down and arrested in Spain on 22 June 2022, extradited to Italy on 11 August 2022; Mario Palamara , included in the list of "dangerous" fugitives, tracked down and arrested in Spain on 11 October 2022, extradited to Italy on 28 November 2022; Edgardo Greco , included in the list of "dangerous" fugitives, tracked down and arrested in France on 2 February 2023. ( m.ripolo@corrierecal.it )