Originally Posted by Butchie1788
Blacks are Frowned Upon by Italians just look at the TV show Gomorrah you don’t have Interracial Marriages in Italy and it wasint by Choice centuries ago when Italy was conquered by North Africa and Arabs Berbers these Soulless Lowlife Scumbags who Raped and toured and vindicated these Women anyone of these Women could’ve
Been mine or your Ancestors and this Topic brothers me to be Honest but if you Understand where I am coming From of whoever is Italian on this Forum so there will always will
be Bad Blood between Italians and Blacks whe it comes to Italy I could pull up Hate Crime after Hate
Crime to this day to Prove it

1. Citing a crime drama isn't a census nor opinion for a whole ethnic culture.
2. Source that shows mixed marriages doesn't occur in Italy?
3. The conquest of kingdoms,empires, and other polities carries stigma and cross culture exchange of ideas, philosophies, and technologies.
4. Arabs & Amazighs are distinct cultures from Black Americans and the other pleothora of african ethnic groups. To say there's a forever grudge isn't true for the whole populaces that live in that region of the world.

If you think you are too small to make a difference, you haven't spend the night with a mosquito.
- African Proverb