Mazzarella Clan, the repentant Giuliano: "I'll reveal to you who's in charge in the districts"
From
Alessandro Caracciolo

Salvatore Giuliano is one of the great accusers of the Mazzarella criminal cartel , in fact, the justice collaborator has reconstructed part of the criminal organization chart. In an interrogation, dating back to June 2021, 'o Russ had already indicated to the DDA magistrates the names of the Ras of the Caldarelli and the Bonavoltas, precisely those statements were used in the latest investigation that affected the three clans.

“In San Gaetano the managers are Emanuele Amoroso, Antonio Bonavolta, Stefano Capuano and Salvatore Marino ; in San Giorgio there is Patrick; in Portici there is Cipolla currently detained, if I'm not mistaken, for extortion and who I have always seen at Barile's house; in San Sebastiano there is Giacomino, recently released from! look for; in the Market area there is Ciro Mazzarella, son of Gennaro; in the area of ??'ncopp and walls there are the Popes, Pino and Elio; at the Casa Nuove, Luca Caldarelli and Rocco known as burdello and another person whose name I don't remember at the moment but who I would be able to recognize and who has special surveillance; at Maddalena there are the Ferraiuolos ; in the San Giovanni area there is Tobia and I Scorpio ; in Rione Villa there is Salvatore D'Amico's son-in-law known as the pirate, who is called Gesualdo; Salvatore Barile is directly in San Erasmo , this became his home following the expulsion of 'o Mennuzzo. In fact, I want to point out that Salvatore Barile al Connolo lives there only because in the area there are the Soricilli who belong to the Contini family ."

THE CONTRAST BETWEEN THE ALLIANCE OF SECONDIGLIANO AND MAZZARELLA
According to the report of the Anti-Mafia Investigation Directorate, the Campania capital is divided into 30 neighbourhoods, administratively divided into 10 municipalities. For the georeferencing of criminal groups operating in the city, however, reference is often made to zones, districts, areas or in any case to portions of territory, more or less large and differently named, which can correspond to an urban agglomeration or a series of buildings housing that falls simultaneously into two or more neighborhoods.

Regarding the metropolitan area, the predominance of the two Camorra cartels remains, the Alleanza di Secondigliano and the Mazzarella clan , both with a high criminal capacity and particularly stubborn in terms of infiltration of the legal economy. The Alliance of Secondigliano , in particular, is made up of some family groups that constitute its elite: the Mallardo, Contini-Bosti and Licciardi clans , the first two also connected to each other by kinship ties.

A multitude of smaller groups gravitate around the two Camorra cartels, particularly prone to resorting to violence and always ready to face conflicts connected with the management of illicit trafficking, mostly drug dealing and extortion activities. These are groups active in limited portions of territory that act in a position of instrumental dependence on the interests of the overlying cartels.

"The king is dead, long live the king!"