It's not that case Vito.

This is the case : https://www.tvanouvelles.ca/2018/07...ors-dune-spectaculaire-saisie-de-cocaine (sorry it's in French)

There was a documentary a few month ago about it on French TV and they interviewed the guy who did it (he did his time in jail without giving any names) .

He doesn't give names but he tells the whole story as it is and talked about the time he prepared the boat in France. When he needed money while preparing the boat in France, he would call the Hell Angel's in Quebec and they would have one of their French members in France going to him and giving him cash.

It's interesting because the HA in France are not as involved in criminality as the HA members in Northern Europe. We know that the French HA are close to the French canadians HA for obvious reason but it's the first time i have seen an actual involvement of the French HA in a criminal operation run by the Quebec Hell's Angels.

Basically, the operation consisted on using the cover of a tourist boat to ship 1.5 tons of cocaine from Colombia to Canada. It was organized by infamous Quebec gangster Raymond Desfossés and the Hell's Angels.

As i said, the man didn't provide any name but given the scale of the operation, i would assume that Martin Robert was involved.