Would you disown your daughter if she was to date a mobster? Would you?

Seems to me that many would, which I find bullshit. I for one have a daughter and if she was to meet a guy who was connected, especially in todays day and age where its highly unlikely he's ever gonna get whacked, and on top of that never really put her in harms way in a violent matter well I really wouldn't be opposed to them dating.

I have heard stories of women getting disowned by their own family members because they got involved with a mobster and eventually married them. I have personal friends who came from mob families and what they tell me about their own family disowning them. Some refused to come to their wedding over it. Some even lost sisters and brothers because their husband was a mob guy. WTF? Are you fucking serious?

Let me ask you guys a question who are Italian and come from Italian families. Is it true that many Italians are snobbish when it comes to guys who are involved in the life? Is the Average Italian disgusted by guys who are in the mob or even the ones who simply choose to associate with ones that are??

Last edited by RushStreet; 01/29/24 05:53 PM.