HAIR SPRAY…

One afternoon little Frankie was sitting in his backyard, when his grandfather came out to join him.

‘Grandpa, I’m bored.” complained Frankie.

“You’re bored? Ok, I’ll tell you what,” replied his Grandfather, as the old
man reached down and picked a worm up from the lawn.

“If you can get this worm back into its wormhole, I’ll give you $10. That should keep you occupied for awhile.” replied his grandfather.

Little Frankie scratched his head and thought about what his grandpa had said for a minute or two, then he walked out of the backyard, back into the house, and up the stairs into his mother’s bedroom.

A minute later Frankie walked back out with a can of his mother’s hair spray, put his foot on one end of the worm, stretched the little creature out as far as it would go, and then sprayed the entire worm with the hair spray.

He then waited a minute, let go of the worm, and it was very straight and very stiff.

The boy then looked up at his grandpa as he easily slid the worm right into its little worm hole.

Frankie’s grandfather was simply amazed at the grandson’s ingenuity. He patted little Frankie on the head, he reached into his pocket, pulled out a crisp new $10 bill, and handed it to his grandson as promised.

The very next day, Frankie was playing in his backyard again when his grandpa walked out with a great big smile on his face. The old man reached into his pocket and handed the boy more money…only this time, it was a $20 bill.

Little Frankie looked at the money, and then back up at his grandfather, asking, “Whats this for grandpa?”

“Thats from grandma,” replied the old man.
--

...Happy Monday from ButtonGuys of The New York Mafia