i am former military i hope he walks in with jill having some other mans dick in her mouth... and the fbi walks in and arrest his ass.. We all military took an oath and in that OATH we say "" we will protect our borders from enemies foreign and domestic... YES we all take that Oath getting into the US Military... He takes that same Oath also..... Biden straight spit on that Oath... and wanted to put white Europeans people at Risk... an to get the dems more votes... Factoid.. He should be held for trial.. Maybe for Treason!! Tax evasion..Just pay your fair share biden says... like both his kids even his daughter has fuked up taxes... And he is allowing people of 8 different countries even china steal our cities services.. How many cities are over ran??.. and the chinese own tons of farm land next to Camp Lejeune and Fort Bragg in North Carolina... This is the saddest president ever in the history of any countries ever in 20,000 years.. does he want the blacks to totally take over.. or the chinese or the mexicans... every country was fought and killed for.. check history, for the last 2000 years... The Egyptians Vikings, Romans Black Israelites soldiers.. All fought and killed for Land.. Look at Putin... Sorry.. I know 95% of you guys agree with me.. That was for the biden crime family fans