THE ESCAPED CONVICT...

A man escaped from prison, where he'd been locked up for 15 years.

He broke into a nearby home to look for money and guns but found a young couple in bed.

So he ordered the guy out of bed and tied him up to a chair, while tying the girl to the bed posts. He got on top of her, kissing her neck for a bit, then suddenly got up and walked into the bathroom.

While the escaped convict was in there, the husband whispered to his wife, "Listen up babe, the guy must be an escaped convict, just look at his clothes. He's probably spent lots of time in jail and hasn't had a woman in years. I saw how he kissed your neck. If he wants to bang you, don't resist him, don't complain, just do whatever he tells you to do. Satisfy him no matter how much he nauseates you."

The husband continued, "This guy is probably very dangerous. And if he gets angry, who knows what he's capable of. He might kill us! Be strong, honey...You know I love you."

To which his wife whispered back, "Babe, he wasn't kissing my neck. He was whispering in my ear. He told me he was gay, thought you were very cute, and asked me if we had any vaseline. I told him it was in the bathroom medicine cabinet. Be strong honey...you know I love you too!"

Last edited by NYMafia; 01/23/24 07:41 PM.