Hahahahahaha, Two Absolute lowlife broke clowns! They’re both cringeworthy….

Aliar looks like a little old Grandmother sitting in the backseat of an Uber with her Autistic Grandson going to play Bingo in that video.

Hahahahahaha, it’s so pathetic how they’re trying to warrant attention because they’re two broke, lying rats who are desperate for a dollar and any form of attention.

I hope that Kia that those two scumbags are sitting in the backseat of flips over, incinerates, blows up, and then gets run over by a semi truck, zero loss to society if those two become worm food , actually society gains because the American tax payers wouldn’t have to foot the bill anymore for these two clowns to hide and make Science Fiction YouTube videos that are about 5% of the time the actual truth/reality which is when say their names and that they were rats.

Zero Chance Aliar would ever go to South Philly without cops or Security with him and film a video at let’s say Nitty’s Tavern, that neighborhood would run him out of there and beat him up quicker than he runs to the bank to cash his disability checks.

Aliar has been beaten up and chased out of multiple places like Cuzin’s , Sugardaddies Strip Club, and The Borgata in AC so maybe he has learned his lesson, Gene I don’t think even has the mental capacity to learn a lesson and trust me Aliar has brain damage and is no Astronaut. Aliar can not even spell or form coherent sentences in English, I recently saw an email he wrote to a woman threatening her via email, Aliar couldn’t spell or form a coherent sentence and in the email he spelled Computer as “Compuddeer”

-Dante

Last edited by DanteMoltisanti; 01/22/24 07:11 AM. Reason: Emojis