Originally Posted by NYMafia
Originally Posted by DanteMoltisanti
Alite collects disability and food stamps while hiding/living in his sons basement in Freehold, NJ.

He shops for all his clothes at Burlington Coat Factory and has had his EBT Card (food stamps card) denied at the Freehold Shop Rite trying to buy groceries.

At one point Aliar, I mean Alite was even roommates with that mutant hillbilly from the Appalachian Hills Jeff Canarsie, pulling their disability checks together to live in a hellhole dump apartment together as roommates until they had a falling out when they got caught abusing an 18 year old girl and each pointed the finger at the other. If you think that’s living the high life then you must suffer from the same form of brain damage that Alite suffers from.

-Dante

LOL. This is a very funny post. Downright hysterical, in fact.

Good post, Dante!

With posts like this one here, I, for one, think you should comment more often. lol

I’m not trying to be funny, they are all 100% True Facts about Aliar that he doesn’t want his 6 YouTube Followers from New Zealand who actually believe the science fiction tales he tells to know about his life when he’s on YouTube telling his made up fairy tale stories and lies, the guy is a complete and total 100% fraud.

He is running a fraud operation on YouTube and isn’t who he pretends he once was. He also is as broke as they come and addicted to pills while hiding/living in his sons basement fucking ugly fat chicks, I would jump off a bridge if I lived his existence.

-Dante