Originally Posted by m2w
Originally Posted by Hollander
Originally Posted by m2w
Cristiano Molè, 33, with criminal records for drug trafficking, was shot dead in the neighborhood of Corviale while he was driving a SUV

Wow I think he's from the most powerful Piromalli-Molè clan.

it seems the surname is just a coincidence, he's probably of calabrian origin but not a member of that clan

IDK I also read there are no direct links, Molè is a very rare name and the clan has roots in the capital.
Another article does mention links we have to wait and see.

Cristiano Molè, already known to the police, near the Calabrian gang of the same name in Gioia Tauro, allied with the Piromalli gang, also active in the capital, was hit by a bullet in the chest and died shortly after: he was getting out of a car on the passenger side but the vehicle, parked near his home, was riddled with bullets. The other person targeted was instead wounded in the leg and in the evening he would have already been interviewed by the carabinieri of the investigative unit in via In Selci who are investigating together with the Eur company. But the Anti-Mafia magistrates and the leaders of the Ros also arrived on site.

[Linked Image]

In 2014, Molè had already been shot in Bravetta. At the time the ambush took place near a street bar, in the Forte Aurelio area. A warning for a mistake, this is the motivation.

The passion for boxing
Not just crime in Molè's past. His passion for boxing was great, he had grown up with the dream of becoming a professional boxer. "I train every day, when I can," he wrote in a post with a photo with his daughter. A passion that he had shared with the boxer Mirco Ricci . In 2021 he accompanied the YouTuber Simone Cicalone, also with the same passion, to discover the Corviale.

The memory on social media
Many on social media have expressed their pain. Someone posted black hearts, others photos. "We lived close to each other, I didn't know you deeply, but you left an unbridgeable void. Only with iron. You would have devastated them. Carrions, cowards, infamous filthy vile demons. Corviale will never forget you", we read in one post. And again: "You have left a woman, wife and mother alone with fatherless children. There is a god and he will punish you. You who have acted must suffer more than a mother who loses everything."

Last edited by Hollander; 01/16/24 08:23 AM.

"The king is dead, long live the king!"