Originally Posted by hoodlum
Originally Posted by Serpiente
Skinny is a murder and a thief and an extortionist( allegedly )and many many more things …. Don’t ever put him on a pedestal like what has been happening … Skinny will do anything for Skinny even sack like he has compassion for young black kids … FORGETABOUTIT !!!

U got that right Serp...as I have once said .."Joey is a chain snatchin' purse grabbin' rob my best friends house & his mom's house Mother F-----......he's still the scumbag instilled in him rom birth...he;s only lasting b-cause of mostly luck & the loyalty behest unto him because of the coatails he rides...& his idiot was once "young turks"...

Yeah Hood we are from here so we know what’s what … he is broke and I don’t think Philly has much money coming in and Skinny doesn’t want to die in the joint . Even the top guys in the family don’t appear to be making much money. Skinny’s life style costs him about a half a million $ a year minimum and I don’t think that is happening now and he is getting desperate. So if this rat scam doesn’t work its back to the streets because I don’t think his wife is going to keep working while he sits on his ass and acts like he is loaded.

Last edited by Serpiente; 01/16/24 06:15 AM.

Cackling like a banty Rooster.

I love this," "I just love this."