At this point after some deep digging where and how I can, I wouldn't even consider the olivero-lopez a clan. 3 members that we know of, oliverio, and the twins Franco and Pasquale. Which if we believe sucapane he didn't consider whichever twin he met with to be involved in the mafia as of 2023. Aside from there uncle who else do we include? Who are they allied with? Because of their alleged territory you would think pizzi and Barberio. The 3 nephews, Giuseppe now deceased were busted in 2015 in magot mastiff case and charges were dropped. There arrest turned into a nothing burger even with the aid of an informant. Plus the snow they were slinging was trash apparently making me think we are not dealing with the top brass here. Onto there uncle Serafino he has only been referenced as involved in money laundering. He does have interests in bars and cafes in MTL area and is involved with Bitcoin machines likely as a means to launder money. With that being said someone or group as yet unknown wants them gone. Oliverio was shot back in 2021 and of course Giuseppe's murder sept 2023. But alas as usual said group has yet to reveal itself.