Originally Posted by Blackmobs
Originally Posted by VitoCahill
blackmobs until the last rizzuto is in the ground i will never count them out. the strength and respect that they and their allies have is unrivaled in 21st century mafia families. to still be top dog in montreal amongst mafia clans after every murder, attempted murder, arson and arrests is astonishing really. just another day in the milieu i guess.

True to that, every time we think the Rizzuto are over just to realize they are stronger than we taught.
But this time, they are going against another organization, its not intern mafia war.
The rizzuto need many allies in this war.

I try to view them as a kind of hybrid between Feudalism, and a family owned corporation. It's just that the fiefdoms are "territories" like drug and gambling spots, whereas the business of the "corporation" are rackets, and various legal interest consolidated into a single Consortium.

Until you wipe out the family, they will always exist. There's a reason Riina wanted ALL the Inzerillos dead.

Also, there's a reason the Italian authorities refer to this type of structure as a " Criminal holding". The heirs of Riccobono in Sicily have something similar....

Last edited by CabriniGreen; 01/05/24 07:31 AM.