hey all, with all the now common murders and mayhem ongoing in mtl and elsewhere it at times distracts and derails some good topics. understandable of course we all want to discuss theories, motives and the like. however because of this even i tend to get side tracked for awhile, throw in some good xmas family time and some not feeling so well time and sometimes very important articles are missed or glossed over too quickly. for me this was the la presse article from nov. 29 2023 'the book of discord' 3 part series. a very revealing read by daniel renaud and his sources inside qc law enforcement. this article not only revealed the profit and power and structure of those in charge of 'the book' but also i think finally confirmed an operating admin and structure of the rizzuto-sollecito clan proper.

i will not quote direct from article as many have read it and is still online to view. but from the 3rd part of article under 'important players' it reveals the structure and who is working for who.

the 2 leaders as has been the case for years are...

RIZZUTO-SOLLECITO CLAN
( Jan. 1 2024-
LEADERS
1. LEONARDO RIZZUTO
2. STEFANO SOLLECITO
- this is no surprise both have been recognized as co-leading this clan since as far back 2015. i still think that each of these 2 leaders also lead small cells of members reporting direct to them. for these lists see past posts on this thread.

3. carmelo cannistraro- the leader of cell in control of 'the book.' reports direct to both rizzuto/sollecito. based in laval w/ hq being romcafe.
4. desiderio pompa- #2 to cannistraro, based in laval also and in control of money collection related to 'the book.'
5. stacey richard krolik- high level associate based in turkey in control of gambling servers.

R.D.P/pointes-aux-trembles
territory managers ( could insert cell leader here as well)
6. marco pizzi
7. davide barberio

Laval
territory manager
8. giuseppe focarazzo

note: i realize none of this is new info, but it puts to rest at least my confusion and questions about focarazzo and pizzi/barberio. there had been questions about where focarazzos loyalty fell stemming from articles claiming he was very close to both mafia and HA. everything in his past lead me to believe he was closer to mafia and always had been but those past articles sowed some doubt. the same can be said for pizzi/barberio. both had been ref'd as being the new powers in mafia back in 2021/2022 when some articles claimed rizzuto/sollecito had lost power and influence. this gave the impression that pizzi/barberio were operating as a separate independent clan. we know now this is not true and never was. pizzi/barberio are fully part of the rizzuto-sollecito clan along with focarazzo. if they werent how then would they be tasked with collecting vast amounts of money related to 'the book?' a simple alliance would not account for this. so there is no pizzi/barberio clan, at least not for this guy. with that being said the question as to who was/is behind the numerous attacks on them is partly answered. it wasnt the rizzuto-sollecito clan that is for sure. and if it is indeed a war between the rizzuto-sollecito and the robert-plouffe HA over control of 'the book' then it stands to reason it came from the robert/plouffe side with assistance from del balso before his 2023 murder.

a possible admin/structure could look like...

the rizzuto-sollecito clan
4 cells
1. rizzuto
2. sollecito
3. cannistraro
4. pizzi/barberio
-i would put focarazzo in the cannistraro cell as he has long been alleged to operate in laval.

there was also mention of vittorio mirarchi and his clan being a shareholder in 'the book.' his hq is giannis bistro, located on couture blvd in saint-leonard. article claims mirarchi takes in gambling action from calabrian clans? an odd ref, but likely means cells,clans or members not historically allied with the rizzutos. there was talk not long after mirarchis 2017 release that a peace /truce had been reached between mirarchi and the r-s clan, this may provide proof to this. steve casale has been mentioned as a player in mirarchis gambling op in the past and is currently not imprisoned or under indictment so likely continues this role. with the possible alliance between these 2 it does start to lay the foundation of a powerful mafia family structure.

lastly ciment had posted back in october about a ref in daniel renauds french only book about there being only 3-4 mafia clans in mtl circa 2018. with these new revelations this is starting to make sense.

mtl mafia clans
jan. 1 2024
1. rizzuto-sollecito
2. mirarchi
3. albanese-colapelle
4. olivero-lopez

-the biggest question then is where do the olivero-lopez line up. some on here have posted they were in a conflict with davide barberio, possible. others as well as articles have them being totally independent, also possible although in light of new info seems less likely. there has also been claims of having fallen out with the rizzuto-sollecito and this was behind the sept 2023 murder of giuseppe lopez. the falling out could be same ref to conflict with barberio as we now include barberio in the overall r-s clan. or the olivero-lopez are part of the r-s, mirarchi or alb-col clans. or i guess working in alliance with HA. not sure yet but the tea leaves are revealing themselves the crystal ball is de fogging. in my opinion the olivero-lopez are simply too small in numbers to be totally independent of anyone at this point. likely they are a cell operating for somebody as mentioned above.

last note: i will attempt to make a chart on this. as prev mentioned my computer skills arent great so may take a bit to do then format properly to fit on site. also the above admin/structure are 'the book' centric and do not include several other important members i.e. cuntrera, salvaggio etc.