Originally Posted by Irishman12
LADY BALLERS

Former 3-time men's state basketball champion head coach Rob Gibson (Jeremy Boreing), 15-years later reenlists his championship team to regather to form the first ever 5 "woman" transgender team to compete in international competition. The Daily Wire has another hit on their hands with the release of their latest film that pokes fun at transathletes. Yes, this is most definitely going to enrage the feminist and leftists but please keep in mind that it's art and satire. The entire Daily Wire team is here in some form or fashion but the stars for me are both Matt Walsh (Kris Dilby) and Michael Knowles (Drake Diamond). I applaud the Daily Wire for having the only stones to call out the toxic culture we live in today, to put their money where their mouth is, and to call it out: both literally and figuratively. It's nice to have balance in entertainment rather than only one sides perspective (right Hollywood?). I know many who have never even seen the film will condemn it but for those with an open-enough mind, I implore you to view it for yourself and reach your own conclusion, rather than having someone's faux thoughts and feelings spoon fed to you. 6/10

. I enjoyed it. Reminded me of those early 2000’s comedies. Obviously I stay away from the political aspect I’ll just put it this way I wasn’t offended at all and enjoy a different perspective rather than hollywood.