all good points ciment. the more i read business or blood however the more it reads like a rush job and its utter lack of specifics as to names and who met who was a very frustrating part of the book. its main thesis stated or not is sicilian vs. calabrian. but to a few of yer points.

of all these meetings that took place noone has ever said whom desjardins, mirarchi, montagna, gallo etc actually met with amongst the powers that be in toronto and hamilton. how many members of the control board of 'ndrangheta were there during that time? 5,7,10?? i have no idea but theres a few options for sure. and which 'ndrines? just from the siderno group which as we have found out is distinct from other toronto calabrian groups. as far as i know it is not illegal in canada for law enforcement or media/authors to name someone in a picture. now with the passage of time still none of these pics come out proving conclusively who was meeting who, perhaps there is a book being written as we speak that may indeed reveal this.

del peschio if we are to believe the claims in scoppa book was murdered over a large debt owed by tony magi that magi did not want to pay and for that he was taken out. i am not aware of any connection whatsoever that magi had to high level or low level members in toronto. it is possible the meeting desjardins/mirarchi had in woodbridge around this time is pure coincidence and was related to other business, likely cocaine importation.

not one boss, leader of any 'ndrangheta group has ever been actually shot at by anyone let alone a proven hit team from montreal that could even loosely be traced back to the rizzutos or there allies. commisso bros, demaria (to be fair he has been imprisoned alot, but no attempts in jail either), ursino, figliomeni, bruzzese, violi bros. the only real case was the home invasion of natale luppino in 2018. all involved were from montreal but even as of now there is no good proof as to who they were working for. also not a pro job if indeed it was a hit. they broke the door down with the back of a toilet and only brought a knife so likely there was another motive.

[BadWord] faction in ontario. he met with the leaders in toronto, allegedly and if we are to believe he had there backing how is it he was murdered by desjardins and mirarchi also alleged to be working for the very same people. montagna was murdered because he thought with his past rep and title from new york that would mean something to people in montreal, he found out the hard way it did not. montagna wanted all of montreal to himself/bonannos and desjardins et al were never going to let that happen. a quick aside on this as well, the sept 2011 attempt on desjardins by jetski was also blamed on montagna at the time. again from the scoppa book we find out that it was roger valiquette who was behind this not montagna and his group. then just 2 years later we were being told valiquettes murder (2013) was the revenge of the rizzutos against an allie of desjardins??? valiquette was murdered by stefano sollecito and his group (rizzutos) to get control of...THE BOOK.

the trafficking of drugs into canada through port of mtl is obviously still happening, but lets be honest the majority of drugs, largely cocaine enters ontario at shared border crossings with america. possible the 'ndrangheta is using port to ship stolen vehicles out of canada as that has become a huge racket lately.

there is as you have posted above ample evidence of meetings in toronto but what we still dont have is the smoking gun so to speak proving exactly which group may have indeed been plotting against the rizzutos. the sicilian vs. calabrian narrative as i said previous was one i accepted for awhile but the actual facts, the little we know have thus far proven otherwise.

good debate, keep em coming.