the narrative of the 'ndrangheta backing some of the wars in mtl has been proven overtime to be FALSE. not a single murder has ever been linked back to any 'ndrine based in toronto or calabria...full stop. also the calabrian golden boy in mtl vittorio mirarchi is NOT a member of any known 'ndrangheta anything...none. even claims of him being allied to a specific toronto based group have proven elusive or non existent. the accepted narrative since 2004 has been explained and gone over to death i am curious where just where any of these wars were backed by the 'ndrangheta.

2004-2006
granby based d'amico clan vs. rizzutos

2009-2011
desjardins-devito-dimaulo vs. rizzutos

2012-2013
rizzuto vs. everyone who did them wrong...and several not related to wars but committed under the guise said feud. (i.e.=roger valiquette)

2015-2019
scoppa bros vs. rizzutos

2022-2023
ha (mtl chapter only as of now) vs. rizzutos

-i suppose in late 2023 there could be a small chance of some 'ndrine backing the mtl ha, but lets be honest why would the ha need help. unless i've missed something is there a shortage of willing hitmen? support clubs,associates, street gangs and independents ready and willing to prove there worth to the big club and or cash in like frederick silva did.

i will lastly bring up the case of carmine verduci as an example. almost all reports at the time in 2014 claimed his murder was the revenge of VITO RIZZUTO from the grave and even to this guy seemed possible. but as we now know it was an internal 'ndrangheta feud amongst toronto based groups over gambling. it had nothing to do with montreal. i have tried ad nauseum to find proof relating any of these wars back to toronto and its just not there. even the violi brothers at the apex of there power 2015-2017 to my knowledge never made a move that we know of and i even posted a thread saying as much. i take alot from the scoppa book when it comes to some inside info on montreal. scoppa was said to be the new boss after magot/mastiff busts with the blessing? of the toronto 'ndrangheta. it doesnt even come up in his book and nothing else about toronto really. and since when did toronto dictate what goes on in montreal.