The Vory yes, but by the early 2000s, the younger generation started to form their own groups and not follow the codes, also KGB, Russian and Military officials became criminals thus joining or springing up their own groups. Chechens have people in New York, Miami and Los Angeles, also known to have teamed up with Russians, Ukrainians, and Georgians, but are still a minor group compared to the others. The Boston Marathon Bomber keeps being brought up for some reason as being part of OC, but was just an idiot, a terrorist, but not with one of the terrorist organizations either. The Syria war had Chechens that immigrant to US as Syrian refugees not a flood but a small number as Chechens are majority Sunni Islam. After 9/11 it is still difficult for Chechens to become citizens of the US, hence way only a couple of thousand are here legally and mostly in the North Eastern part of the country.

"I have this Nightmare. I'm on 5th avenue watching the St. Patrick's Day parade and I have a coronary and nine thousand cops march happily over my body." Chief Sidney Green