Originally Posted by streetbossliborio
Serp after the most recent busts over the last few years is there actually any CN left in AC?! And when is Nicky jr getting out surely he can appeal that stupid sentence considering it was a non violent offence with no real mob ties! Feel sorry for the guy man!

Most think Jr. got railroaded and of course he did because of his last name… because he never been violent or been connected to violence … but feds need these big name guys in cases …. The overtime in a mob case for federal agents is unbelievable ! If it was back in the day one case could last five years and that would get a top agents three times the amount of time worked then a regular agent …. So mob agents can get there pension or annuity stuffed with twenty five years of money in just eight years of mob cases …. Almost a scam … but it’s done till this day .

As far as I know or see it’s just low level Philly family … there are not many projects going on like back in the day … Nick jr. was actually on a Luke’s construction job on a condo on Ventnor side of Albany ave bridge back before the First Plus case … and he seen me a called me into office ( trailer ) and we caught up .. that was the first time I’ve seen him since he had his restaurant in Ventnor I believe … as far as these days he has his brother helping him and his nephews ….his mother recently passed so no parents left… his old crew are laying low very low because of the way shit went down .

But as far as five families operating here its not out in the open and there not much happening as per the condition of our entire country right now … the mayor here is a low level gangster here but I don’t think he is tied to any family and it surprises me because they could get him in a pinch and blackmail him but as far as I know the city is falling down around him like Philly ,NYC , Chicago San Francisco ect .

Sammy Gravano is on a major network calling Biden and his crime family out !! FOX possibly.

Last edited by Serpiente; 12/02/23 12:10 PM.

Cackling like a banty Rooster.

I love this," "I just love this."