Originally Posted by Blackmobs
Good articles from LaPresse

From my part, I learn new names Cannistraro and Desiderio Pompa
Are they members of the Rizzuto clan ?

Also we can see that the Hells Angels from the montreal chapter also make alot of money from that book. So it make sense that they want to be the owners of the book.

Also, it amaze me that the lapresse or the JdM don’t know much about Gregory Woolley. The day of his murder, we learn that he had According to information, the Sicilian clan had given Woolley part of the profits from illegal sports betting and the mafia loan, commonly called the "Book" in the community.
But in the third article, woolley is no part in this, except for a call.
Did he invest in the book ?

Whooley functioned as the Rizzuto's street muscle. A kind of loyal mercenary, if you will. I believe his piece of the Book to be compensation for protecting Rizzuto interest in the street. He became closer to them than the bikers. I read, (maybe back in 2015-ish?) That his closeness with the Italians was causing HIM friction within his own PowerBase. Don't be surprised if one of his jealous underlings lined him up for the bikers.

The Bikers are the strongest in the street. They fought that bloody war for control. If the streets were to be considered a marketplace, then they have " dominant market share" , so to speak. It would make sense to them thst they control the betting, as they have the muscle to enforce it.

Without Whooley, it's questionable at this point if the Sicilians can hold onto their interest. Time will tell.

I gotta say this though.... These revelations about the Book, I heard about, and read first in that Scoppa book. It's by far the most credible thing he talked about.