WOW

I am not even going to comment on some of the most sicken post on this subject. All i can tell you is he is under the old law along with 39 other people in the system. Anthony was able to go for parole after 10 years if i remember but Joey was not going to go so at the time Anthony passed also. He has been down 35 years the law states he can be paroled. I ma sure Joey will have a hearing also. Henry has 150 years plus that is what hurts him and he even had two murders come off his case. Why all the nonsense.

There are a lot of guys in the system with over 30 years under a drug offense and have not been granted parole under the non violet first time offender second chance act. Yet there was a lot of guys who were released who did not fall under this new case law. Look at Anthony Aiello SR why is he not home. Instead of posting the truth or even knowing what you are talking about some of you post jokes and dumb stuff while people are fighting for their freedom because the law calls for it.

LAW IS LAW

Last edited by Newengland; 11/29/23 01:29 AM.